As a care worker you will be responsible for providing a high standard of care to our clients in their own homes.
- Domestic duties and shopping
- Personal care to our clients in their own home
- Preparing meals
- Medication administration
- To provide companionship and support
Experience is not essential as we provide full training however, to be successful you must:
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Provide evidence to confirm your right to work in the UK
- Be flexible to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Have a driving licence
Different shift patterns are available, working full or part time from 16-40 hours per week between the hours of 7am-10pm Monday to Sunday.
*Set Hourly CONTRACTS of Employment
*Competitive rates of Pay and Mileage expenses
*Night shifts available
*Most areas of Wirral covered
If interested in joining our friendly team please apply below.