Company Name: Rushey Green Pharmacy T/A Rheanon Ltd
Location: London SE6
Hours: 40 hours a week
Open Date: 17/01/2018
Closing date: 30/04/2018
Summary of Job Description: An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Manage to work in our busy London pharmacy. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate must have relevant experience as they will be responsible for managing a credit line of £5M. They will be require keeping on top of the company’s supply needs, seeking out high quality goods and negotiate reasonable prices on orders. They will be able to communicate with team members and executives and oversee a team of purchasing agent.
· Price negotiation.
· Stock maintenance.
· Constant check of stock level and expiry date.
· Maintaining the stock room with appropriate stock.
· Updating with payments and its due dates to accounts departments.
· Forecasting the stock demands.
· Maintaining a good rapport with the supplier’s representatives.
· Price comparison with different supplier and ordering on time.
Person will receive 28 days annual holidays apart from Bank holidays and National Holidays.
Qualification and Experience:
We would only accept application from a Pharmacy Purchasing Backgrounds.
Education requirements: A graduate or a Post graduate with a relevant
in Pharmacy Purchasing.
We would prefer a candidate with a good communication and management skill with expertise in pricing and negotiating.