Data Entry Analyst
Data Entry Analyst
£16,000 – 17,500 dependent on experience
Twickenham (London Zone 5) – 25 min from Waterloo/Vauxhal
The client provides media intelligence and eCommerce analytics to the Fashion and Beauty industry. Their platform enables PR & Marketing and Sales and Pricing teams to monitor, evaluate and improve their campaigns and promotional investments.
The data offers a total market view covering all companies, brands, lines and products within the industry. Their clients are Beauty & Fashion brands and companies, PR & Marketing agencies, Publishers and Social Influencer agencies.
They are actively developing new products and services to take to new and existing Clients, industries and regions and are looking for a committed, vibrant and career minded individual who is prepared to join a work hard, play hard culture.
Roles & Responsibilities
Data Entry & Analysis;
1. Read and analyse print and online newspapers and beauty magazines
2. Read and analyse blogs and social media posts.
3. Analyse the articles according to our core methodology
4. Research new products and brands that appear in the press for the first time
5. Input all analysis into our proprietary data platform ensuring accuracy and quality of data
This role would report to the Digital & Print Team Leader and would have no management responsibility.
Key Skills & Experience
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills;
1. Must be able to speak/read German
2. A keen eye for detail
3. Ability to learn quickly
4. Computer literacy (Basic Word and Excel skills)
5. Interpersonal skills
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following experience;
1. Working within a team environment
2. Working to deadlines
The following skills & experiences would be highly advantageous;
1. An interest in the beauty industry
2. Experience in a process & data driven environment.