Door to Door Fundraiser
Are you a recent graduate looking for a way to kick start your career in the charity sector? Are you looking to boost your sales experience? Do you want to have AMAZING conversations each and every day about a cause you're truly passionate about?
Position: Door to Door Fundraiser
Hours: Full time - Monday-Friday, 1pm-8pm. Part time - 3 days per week, 1pm-8pm
Salary: £8.50-12ph (depending on experience)
The British Red Cross is part of the LARGEST humanitarian aid organisation in the world, and has been saving lives for almost 150 years! The secret to all this amazing work is down to the 97 million volunteers and members worldwide that respond to conflicts, disasters and personal crisis. In this role you would be recruiting the funds needed to continue this brilliant work.
The Role: Raise awareness about the work that the charity does in the UK and internationally, and inspire members of the public to become a regular sponsor through a direct debit donation. You will be visiting residential areas in Bristol and the surrounding areas with the team and speaking to members of the public over their doorsteps.
- £8.50-12 per hour plus incentives - this is NOT a commission-only role.
- Full time hours, guaranteed (or part time hours, if that suits you better!)
- Weekly pay - get paid every Thursday
- Immediate starts available
- Full training and ongoing coaching - to fully prepare you for your new career.
- Opportunities for progression - fast progression available
- Work in a unique, fun and sociable team of like-minded people - make lifelong friends!
The Ideal Candidate: You don't need to have any previous experience for this role! It is a personality based role. Successful applicants will be passionate, driven and highly motivated. They will be confident communicators and enjoy working in a team based environment.
To apply, submit your CV by responding to this advert or call Antonia on 07376 498180 for an immediate chat.