Door to Door Fundraiser
Position: Door to Door Fundraiser
Hours: Full time - Monday-Friday, 1pm-8pm
Salary: £10-15ph (depending on experience)
Door to door fundraising role for one of the UK's BIGGEST charites. Work directly for Shelter as an in-house door to door fundraiser.
The Role: Raise awareness about the work that Shelter does in the UK, and inspire members of the public to become a regular sponsor through a direct debit donation. You will be visiting residential areas in London and the surrounding areas with the team and speaking to members of the public over their doorsteps.
About Shelter: Shelter are the UK's housing and homelessness charity. At the moment, there are 128,000 children in the UK who are homeless. Shelter are committed to the fight against homelessness - their expert housing advice helps millions of people struggling with bad housing and homelessness each year. That’s why they need awesome fundraisers like YOU!
- £10-15 per hour plus incentives - this is NOT a commission-only role.
- Full time hours, guaranteed.
- Weekly pay - get paid every Thursday
- Immediate starts available
- Full training and ongoing coaching - to fully prepare you for your new career.
- Opportunities for progression - fast progression available
- Work in a unique, fun and sociable team of like-minded people - make lifelong friends!
The Ideal Candidate: You don't need to have any previous experience for this role! It is a personality based role. Successful applicants will be passionate, driven and highly motivated. They will be confident communicators and enjoy working in a team based environment.
To apply, submit your CV by responding to this advert or call Antonia on 07376498180.