Company: Firstpoint Homecare Ltd
Role : Administration Assistant
Based: Harpenden Reporting to: Branch Manager
Salary: £16 - 18K Status: Full time and Permanent (40 hours per week)
Firstpoint Homecare Ltd provides a Care service in the home with our main clients being the NHS, Local Authorities and private care providers.
The Company is now seeking an Administration Assistant for our Harpenden office. The primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to the Harpenden Branch so that our customers receive high quality home care services. The successful applicant will assist with managing the fleet vehicles for the branch, provide support with the coordination of the Care Workers and the rotas, deal with enquiries over the telephone or face to face and assist with the out of hours on-call rota.
The job holder will also be responsible for, but not limited to maintaining accurate and up to date computerised systems and attend meetings, take and distribute accurate notes within a reasonable time.
The team are hardworking, passionate about what they do and agile to the needs of the business and we need our Administration Assistant to be driven by those same principles.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Have grades A - C in English and Maths
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Experience/Knowledge in the healthcare industry advantageous to the role
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, commercial environment
- Strong ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships and build rapport with Clients, Colleagues and care workers
- Have a strong team work ethic, with the willingness to get stuck in.
- A clear understanding of issues surrounding confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills – both face to face and via the telephone
- Good computer literacy
- Ability to demonstrate good numeracy and literacy skills
Firstpoint Homecare Ltd is a division of Servoca Plc. Servoca Plc is an AIM listed company specialising in recruitment and outsourcing within the public sector.
Servoca Plc prides itself as an equal opportunities employer.