Physiotherapist (1828 HA)
Part time 10 hours per week
Want the chance to use and grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to society?
Want to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world?
If so… Leonard Cheshire Disability offers you the chance to become part of a great team!
Leonard Cheshire is the leader in enriching the lives of disabled people. We are the largest disability non-profit organisation in the UK, with around 7,000 employees, and we support more than 20,000 disabled people across our global operations. We honour our past, drawing on our legacy to inspire us for the future. We are in the exciting process of transforming into a modern, relevant and sustainable organisation.
We offer an environment where you can work with great leaders and be part of a team who are passionate making a positive impact on the lives of disabled people. You will have opportunities to learn and grow in your role, building your skills and knowledge in partnership with others.
About the role
You will be responsible for the implementation and continuation of physiotherapy programmes identified in customer person centred plans. You will also be responsible for liaising with other professional agencies in relation to the provision of physiotherapy services, as well as being responsible for line managing therapy assistants.
About you (please see the job description for full details)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be qualified and registered as a practicing Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), being able to work as an autonomous practitioner as a full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of physiotherapy theory and best practice, being able to demonstrate effective physiotherapy practice in all qualified procedures.
- Previous experience in a range of clinical skills with an emphasis on neurological rehabilitation and the management of disability.
- Able to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service.
- Clean driving licence (if driving is required).
- To demonstrate a commitment to Leonard Cheshire Disability’s ethos and values.
We offer a wide range of employee rewards and benefits including:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Leonard Cheshire Disability welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
A satisfactory disclosures check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.