Our client is an established international business and specialises in Event Management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the FC, you will be responsible for production of monthly management accounts for the group.
- Production of 'Event' accounts as required including posting and identification of all required accruals.
- Production, along with local advisors, of Annual Accounts for the overseas companies
- Production of supporting Balance Sheet reconciliations for all entities
- Liaising with the Treasury Accountant to ensure prompt reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Ad hoc financial reporting as required.
- Preparation of P11d’s and Annual PSA declarations
- Multi-currency experience useful
- Completion of monthly pension submission.
- Managing preparation and submission of the groups various VAT returns and declarations.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
- High level of attention to detail.
- Open on qualifications, although a minimum of a part qualification would be preferred. Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- Multi-currency experience (useful)