Do you have experience in the day to day management of eCommerce outlets such as Amazon and EBay? Are you a confident team player but also able to work on your own, to get the job done? If so, read on …..
This is a brilliant opportunity with an established on-line business who have an amazing reputation of being THE place to work so, if a salary of up to £18,000 along with an exceptional working environment appeals to you (plus staff discounts) and you’d like to be part of this huge success story, then this on-line retailer is looking for you to join their team.
What’s the Job?
Working with a small eCommerce team, you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of various eCommerce sites, duties will include:
- Monitor various sites ensuring product range is current and up to date (images, descriptions and prices)
- Ensure all products are categorised correctly
- Optimise product recommendations via the website
- Conduct daily checks of all sites to check for errors
- Set up on line promotions
- Assist with analysis
- Manage key accounts
- Provide administrative support, answering the telephone, responding to emails, handling post
- Update various spreadsheets
- Assist with audits
- Report any website issues
What do you need?
You’ll no doubt have a passion for eCommerce and want to develop your skills further, you’ll also need:
- Enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
- A desire to learn and develop
- Be a team player and willing to cover other roles within the business
- An exceptional eye for detail and accuracy
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Strong IT skills (including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Confident telephone manner
- Good administration skills
What are the pay and benefits?
A salary of up to £18,000 is on offer for this role, benefits include pension and parking. Training and development are also available.
What to do next?
If this is your perfect job, get in touch now.
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy, therefore we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.