Chef de Partie
Skye Gyngell’s Restaurant Spring are looking for an inquisitive, passionate and aspirational Chef De Partie to join the existing kitchen team at Spring.
The working environment is characterised by opportunities, recognition and respect. We have a dynamic culture of ongoing training, learning and promotion within a friendly and professional workplace.
Skye’s philosophy is that beautiful food begins with the best possible ingredients, and we look to highlight the freshness and seasonality of the best available produce, in our weekly changing menu’s.
You will be proactive in
Working closely with the kitchen team to interpret and respect Skye's food.
• Taking responsibility for all the daily tasks assigned to you.
• Helping and assist with aspects of daily kitchen life and contribute to the smooth running of Spring kitchens
• Helping to manage stock.
• Strive to personally develop you knowledge and skills
• Always observing best practice in food hygiene and health and safety procedures.
• Collaborating with the front of house team to ensure consistently good communication between the departments.
• To attend weekly and monthly meetings as required.
- Approx. 48 hours over 5 days
- Paid development training and supplier visits
- Free staff meals of Spring quality
- Staff discount when dining at Spring
- Staff are automatically enrolled in our Medi-cash Healthcare Cash Plan, after 3 months service. Claims are paid at the full receipt amount on all benefits such as dental bills or new glasses, up to your annual limit. Wide range of therapy treatments – including Physiotherapy and Osteopathy without the need for GP referral
- Fully equipped, thoughtfully designed, staff changing facilities with showers and individual lockers