Support Worker / Care Assistant
We are recruiting now for Support Workers and Care Assistants to work within the Colchester area, where no experience is necessary as fully paid training is provided.
You will need to be flexible and looking to work with adults who may have learning disabilities or mental health needs.
You will be part of a well established family run care agency that operates throughout Essex & Suffolk.
What we can offer you:
- Join a great team working for a highly respected organisation
- Fully paid induction training
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Flexible working patterns
- Care certificate & QCF qualifications available
- Mileage paid dependant on area and travel requirements
- Holiday Pay accrued every hour you work
- Full and Part Time Hours with flexible shifts to suit you
The role of Support Worker will involve supporting individuals with a wide range of activities including access to vocational, educational and social activities.
Supporting with house related tasks as well as general day to day activities as required by the service user in order to meet their desired outcomes and needs.
In addition to this, some of the individuals that we care for may require support and prompting with all aspects of their personal care.
Visits can range from 30 minutes to several hours depending on the Service Users needs and requirements, in addition to this some of the people we support require sleep in duties overnight.
Due to the nature of the role an element of travelling is required and therefore we would require drivers with a Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car.
We will be able to offer you full or part time hours with either every other weekend or one day every weekend.
- Have a naturally caring and compassionate nature
- Be reliable and honest
- Understand the importance of maintaining our Service Users dignity and respect
- Excellent verbal and written communication
About the Company:
We are a highly respected, independent, family-owned care agency providing care and support to people living in their own homes. We have been established for over 20 years and have successful teams over Essex and Suffolk.