Care Assistant (Live in) - Bedford
We have an amazing Live-in carer opportunity available with a salary of £450- £600 per week (£23,400 - £31,200 per annum)
This is an entry level position with career development and training.
As a Live-in Carer you will be:
• Caring, Kind & Compassionate
• At least 21 years old (for insurance purposes)
• Possess a Manual driving licence and be able to drive confidently in the UK
• Speak clear and fluent English
• Hold Valid Right to Work in UK
• Prepared to potentially relocate in the UK
Live-in carer responsibilities:
help with personal care, cooking, cleaning, possibly some shopping and even be responsible for transporting our client around
be their companion, friend and make sure they are well looked after
helping maintain their independence, something that is priceless and allows some aspect of control of their life.
The Live-in carer position includes a Free 5-day training course covering everything needed to be a Carer and free accommodation whilst training
Benefits for the Live-in carer position:
• Free accommodation
• £100 Immediate Start Bonus when you Join Us *Terms & Conditions Apply*
• Support and advice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a company with 22 years’ experience
• Up to 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays (pro-rata)
If you are looking for a change in careers or a new start in care, ENA Care Group would love to hear from you. Offering Live-In Care positions and competitive rates of pay in and around South East England.