Clients provided. We are recruiting for a leading independent financial advisory firm in Chester, they are currently looking for an experienced IFA to join them on an employed basis. Our client can provide clients and new business enquiries but successful applicant would be required to self-generate new business.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- At least 2 years in a financial advisory role
The key duties of the role are listed below:
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations
If you are based in the North West and are have the correct experience please apply today and we will contact you with more info.
Please go to the Asset Recruit website to view all our current job opportunities. Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.