IFA Administrator/ Financial Planning Administrator
My client is a local firm of IFA's based in Northwich, Cheshire who are looking to add to their their back office team, by securing an experienced Financial Services Administrator to work in the financial planning department at their head office in Northwich, Cheshire.
Ideally you will be working towards Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning although this is not essential, however the successful candidate will have previous experience working in an IFA practice.
You will be working in a professional office environment and provided with a competitive salary package and full support to study further industry exams. You’ll be dealing with a wide variety of administrative tasks within a busy IFA firm, supporting the team of Advisers/Directors
Duties Will Involve:
· Managing leads with the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
· Accurate and timely data entry on to CRM
· Preparing meeting packs for client appointments
· Call management/ Client contact
· Data Collection on client portfolios
· Checking new business paperwork, banking cheques, scanning documents
· Submission of new business to Platform and Off-Platform administration teams
· Managing cash balances and cash movements
Full ongoing development and exam fees provided by the business. Please apply today if you have the relevent experience and one of our consultants will contact you with more information.
Please go to the Asset Recruit website to view all our current job opportunities. Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.