We are a small company based in London. A Contract Research Organization (CRO) engaged in the business of providing epidemiology and statistical consultancy and related clinical development services to the pharmaceutical Industry.
As a small business, we are looking for an administrator who will help us to manage the office, is proactive, energetic and is willing to take on responsibilities and solve problems. Being a small business, the role will not be limited to particular work and may have to take additional responsibilities from time to time to manage the office which also gives the employee a good chance to learn new things and face new situations.
The basic job description is below-
- REPORTS TO
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or higher
- 1-2 years experience in lead role as an administrative assistant/personal assistant
- Knowledge in a computer with at least intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, email, Internet, meeting scheduling
- Knowledge of project management software
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Has inter-personal and proven team member skills; is able to facilitate positive cooperation and handle internal conflict situations.
- Takes initiative to solve problems; supports communication on all issues
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Assist head of company and staff, to increase their effectiveness by optimizing administrative processes and efficiently completing tasks delegated to her or him
- Makes appointments, arrange meetings and can take meeting minutes
- Is responsible for getting quotes and managing the vendors for our company
- Will be responsible for the calendar management for the Company head
- Manages working and travel schedule of Company Head
- Distinguish between confidential and non-confidential information and maintains strict confidentiality of restricted information.
- Establishes and/or maintains an efficient paper and electronic filing system. Ensures that documents are filed as required and in accordance with company policy
- Assumes responsibility for specific tasks e.g. department organization chart, dispatch of documents, management of document libraries, production, distribution and archiving of documents etc.
- Generation and management of Invoices that need to be sent out to clients plus filing the invoices that are received
- Assist us with research work when required
- Taking responsibilities for visitors
- Maintaining companies folder structure and assisting in the development of standard operating protocols
- Updating various spreadsheets and management of company’s accounting
- Responsible for Company’s IT requirements
- Also takes care of business administration for company's properties
- Assisting accounting team with their requirements
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour