Senior Financial Adviser (IFA)
We are recruiting for Senior IFA’s for a multi-award winning well-established IFA firm in Finchley. You will hold a minimum of the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and have at least 3 years in a financial advisory role. Have an existing client bank with at least £15m of FUM and understand and support the principle of outsourcing to Discretionary Fund Managers.
We are seeking to recruit a senior consultant who has substantial experience with high net worth clients and who has a transferrable client bank of circa £15m. The consultant will be used to working in a fee charging practice and would have consistently achieved high levels of new business fees, ideally £200,000 plus per year during the past 3 years.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis
- To seek and develop new external business opportunities
- Provide technical support for the business, as required
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity for a currently self-employed IFA to move over to the employed market and take advantage of my clients back office support and existing client network. Please apply today if you have the credentials above.
Please go to the Asset Recruit website to view all our current job opportunities. Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.