Senior Financial Adviser (IFA) G60 Qualified
Leads provided. We are recruiting for an employed G60 qualified IFA for a leading independent financial advisory firm in Knutsford, Cheshire. They have a full team of back office staff responsible for adviser support, research and paraplanning. You will hold the G60 qualification and Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and have at least 3 years in a financial advisory role. The key elements of the role are listed below:
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations
If you are G60 qualified and looking to work with a well respected Cheshire financial advisory brand then please apply today.
Please go to the Asset Recruit website to view all our current job opportunities. Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.