Employee Benefits Administrator
Our client is an international provider of corporate benefits. They provide advice on all aspects of employee benefits with a particular specialisation in foreign companies who have groups of employees in the UK and Europe.
As a Corporate Benefits Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Processing new business applications in a timely and compliant manner
- Assist with group scheme renewals, including requesting and checking quote and preparation of renewal report for adviser
- Liaising with product providers, clients and advisors as necessary
- Inputting new business and maintaining and ensuring that new and existing records, both computerised and manual, are kept up to date
- Handle day-to-day queries from scheme members
- Requesting, checking & issuing illustrations for scheme members
- Checking and issue of policy documents to scheme members
- Processing scheme leavers and joiners and changes to members personal details
- Process claims
If you would like to further your financial services career with a firm that will invest heavily in your development for the future, please apply today.
Please go to the Asset Recruit website to view all our current job opportunities. Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.