We are currently recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner for a Bath based IFA firm. Our client is a successful financial services company, providing a range of solutions to individuals and companies across two cores areas: wealth management and financial planning for private clients & pension and employee benefit arrangements for employers
You will hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and have a good understanding of the financial planning process and have excellent planning and organisational skills.
Previous experience of working in similar role within financial services
and previous data research and report writing experience within financial services
Key elements of the role will include:
- To assist the Financial Planner in formulating the advice to the client, providing technical support and guidance where appropriate
- Provide research and analysis of investment funds and financial products, whilst considering the client objectives
- Review client objectives ensuring they are clear, concise and achievable when compared against the client’s financial circumstance
- Review asset allocation for any investment/pension holdings
- Complete financial cashflow forecasts, clearly demonstrating the clients current and future financial position
- Prepare Financial Plans, clearly outlining the client’s current position, where they need to be and how they will get there
- Preparation of fund switch and encashment letters according to advice provided
- Obtain applications, key features documents, factsheets, illustrations and product comparison quotes through appropriate source – providing clear research of the advice provided
- Liaise with Product Providers / Third Parties regarding any technical queries
If you feel you have the right experience and qualifications and you are looking to further your financial plannning career then please apply today.
Please go to the Asset Recruit website to view all our current job opportunities. Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.