Community Home Care Assistants
Community Home Carer Assistants - Woking and Surrounding areas
£8.00 to £10.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Due to our recent success we are looking to recruit community based home carer assistants to cover Woking and surrounding areas.
This would suit a car owner /driver, due to the location of our clients which would not be on a public transport route or walking distance.
We are very interested in hearing from you if you are compassionate about making a difference in someones life by helping them remain independent in their own homes.
You will be working on your own most of the time and will need to feel at ease with assisting our clients with personal care, medications, meal preparation, domestic assistance including light housework and companionship.
Ideally you will have an existing background in home care and support and obtained your NVQ level 2, however entry level carers are welcome as a full induction and training programme with ongoing career development will be provided for all team members who are committed to growing the business whilst providing high-quality person -centred care.
Employees will receive:
- Free training for your Care Certificate (paid whilst training)
- Career development for those who wish to further their career QCF L2 /L3
- Free uniform & work equipment
- £8.00 (entry level) rising to £8.40 after training / probation
- Get paid per hour from the time you start your shift to the time you finish
- Weekend rate £10.00 per hour
- Zero- hour contracts suitable for employees looking for flexi hours
- Standard full-time hours contracts for employees looking for full time work based on starting from 0700 to 1400 and 1600 to 2030
- Role development and responsibility
- Ongoing support from your line Manager
- Bonus payments for introductions and loyalty
If you can demonstrate:
1. You are a car owner / driver with full clean licence
2. You have the right to live and work in the UK
3. You have a checkable work history
4. You have checkable references
5. You have a good command of the English Language - written and spoken.
Offer of employment is subject to an enhanced back ground check (DBS) and satisfactory references.