Business Support Assistant
Our client requires your support in maintaining their administrative systems and in providing excellent customer service across the business.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Data entry into spreadsheets and databases.
• Sourcing relevant information from clients suppliers.
• Gathering and distributing required data for business reports.
• Assisting with credit control procedures.
• Ordering stationery and sundries.
• Organising repairs and office suppliers (waste, extinguishers, cleaners etc).
• Organising meetings and appointments.
• Customer liaison, including welcoming visitors to the premises.
• Receiving and responding to incoming calls and enquiries.
With a willingness to learn, you’ll have a positive outlook and ensure that a good image of the company is presented at all times. You’ll be committed to getting the job done and have:
• The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
• MS Office and database management skills.
• The ability to multitask with strict confidentiality, tact and discretion.
• The ability to organise/plan activities to meet tight timescales and targets.
• A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• An excellent telephone manner and experience of dealing with customers.
• Numeracy and literacy skills.