Field Sales Executive
The Lyreco business is growing - we are a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to all businesses and with a huge global presence & 2.2bn turnover. Our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
If you are in sales, you’ll love making customers smile day-in and day-out! Lyreco are leaders within the Workplace Solution industry, offering diverse business solutions and an unparalleled service, to simplify your life at work.
Meeting and exceeding customers expectations is a core Lyreco value which means that we are looking for talented sales people who can not only develop customers sales and profitability, but who go the extra mile, time after time. Our customers recognise the difference between an average sales person and an exceptional one – and so do we.Package description
Up to £26,520 (DOE) with an OTE of £38,000 + company car and corporate benefit package.Main responsibilities
We’ve got a successful formula of managing and developing customers but that does not mean your role will be prescriptive. You will have considerable autonomy over how you manage your territory and your day, to achieve margins & introduce new customers. But you’ll need to be organised - to manage a hectic schedule and to delight your customers.
Field Sales Executive, key points:-
- Responsibility for managing and developing business within an assigned territory – so of course, you’ll be provided with a company car to do this!
- Relationship building and working with closely with your customers is key to succeed against your sales targets.
- You will be working remotely, where you will spend the majority of your time within customer facing scenarios.
- There is administration and reporting involved and you will need to be organised to complete this ‘on the go’ and remotely.
- The position reports into an Area Manager who is there to guide and support you to develop your sales skills further. So, expect to have regular 121’s and team meetings!
- Targets are challenging, yet reasonable – your promotions are based on results and we recognise and reward hard work, always.
We are looking for talented sales people who can demonstrate tenacity and an impressive record of hitting sales goals. Of more importance will be your ability to just go out and win new business whilst closing doors of existing customers to our competitors. Happy customers don’t tend to leave the Lyreco fold.
As our Field Sales Executive, you will be located close by to Dungannon and Omagh.About the company
Whatever workplace solutions a customer needs, we can provide, from Office Place & Technology, Personal Protection Equipment, Hygiene, Catering products to bespoke offerings - we are indeed the one stop shop for all business needs within the work place.
We believe in developing our people and the training you will receive is second to none - our very best sales people are always learning. With success and regular target achievement comes regular salary progression and promotion. You do the business and we’ll recognise your achievements like no other company you have ever worked for.
If you like the idea of working in a sales environment where you can delight customers every day Monday to Friday with the very best products and services in the sector, please click apply today.