We are recruiting for experienced Paraplanners for our award-winning wealth management client. They are currently looking to recruit at their Amersham offices. Our client is currently the fastest growing wealth management brand in the UK and has over £10bn in client assets held under management from over 17,000 clients.
You will be supported by the internal administration team and be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Preparation of reports for clients on financial planning matters
- Undertake research as required for specific projects
- Preparing suitability reports on behalf of the adviser
- Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Maintain annual Client review process by reviewing portfolios and writing review letters and updating systems
If you would like to further your financial planning career with one of the most respected firms out there and have the skills to match, please apply today.
Please go to the Asset Recruit website to view all our current job opportunities. Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.