Home care assistant School Hours and Evenings
Firstpoint Homecare are recruiting friendly and dedicated Care Assistants to join our branches nationally. The role includes delivering personal and practical care to our Clients, usually in their own homes. We are focused on building strong relationships between our Care Assistants and our Clients, to provide exceptional care within the Community.
Make a difference by joining our friendly team in the Harpenden Branch covering the St Albans and surrounding areas.
Shifts are : 9am to 2pm and/or 4.30pm to 9pm*
Experience is not essential as FULL TRAINING AND SUPPORT IS PROVIDED. We also welcome applicants who are experienced in delivering care.
What we offer:
- Access to pool car & paid fuel**
- Pay rates vary from £7.50 to £9.37 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours; days & weekends
- Long Break during shift for lunch
- Free DBS check**
- Full free training and induction;
- Free refresher training and development opportunities on specialist subject areas
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Monthly Tea/Coffee and a chat open office sessions
- Company Incentives including Refer a Friend Bonus
- Prize Draws twice a year and local opportunities to win prizes to appreciate hardwork, dedication and positive feedback
- Regular rotas with the same Clients
- Free Uniform and ID badge
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Weekday shifts up to 5 Days a week and/or Weekend shifts available**
What we look for in Care Assistants:
- Caring and reliable individuals
- Customer focused
- Respectful Attitudes
- Understanding and Sympathetic
- Ability to travel to various Clients
The role of Care Assistant will be delivering personal and practical care to our clients, usually in their own homes, encouraging their independence to an optimum level. The Care Assistant will also be required to complete documentation and to attend training and meetings.
- Assisting Clients with all aspects of their personal care;
- Assisting Clients with all aspects of medication;
- Assist Clients with all aspects of their meal preparation;
- Supporting Clients in the use of aids and personal equipment;
- Supporting Clients with home management and helping in the promotion of clients mental and physical activities.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants must be mobile.
To apply for the role of Care Assistant, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and will be required to complete a DBS check (formally known as CRB).
Come and make a difference to the lives of others and develop a career in care with Firstpoint Homecare.