Avenues Group are looking for full-time Support Workers to join our team at Takers Lane in Stowmarket to support people living with learning disabilities and/or an acquired brain injury. Avenues is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life. This might be everyday things like providing support to do the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
Benefits of working for Avenues Group
· Up to 25 annual leave days + 8 bank holidays (pro-rated)
· Career progression and internal opportunities
· Sector leading learning and development facilities
· Ongoing support from local and central teams
· The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
· A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
You don’t need any previous experience or training (we’ll provide lots of that). But you will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride, and…
· be caring and sympathetic
· be passionate about supporting others
· be flexible to work early morning, late evening, and overnight shifts 7 days a week
Due to the needs of this service it is desirable that successful applicants hold a valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Apply today or call us on 0203 535 0509 to find out more about careers with Avenues and how you can make a difference to someone’s life