Rates £8.04 - £14.50 per hour ( Plus paid holiday and pension, enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly). Flexible work for Carers / HCAs / Support Workers, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
Qualities of HCA/ support worker
· Be compassionate and caring
· HAVE A LOVING AND CARING ATITUDE
· Be a good listener and patient
· Work as part of a team
· Have a positive attitude towards colleagues and residents
· Go the extra mile in delivering care
· Deliver a person-cantered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
· Assist with mobility, moving & handling and promoting independence
· Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
· Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
· DELIVER CARE AS STATED IN INDIVIDUALS CARE PLANS .
· Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
· Weekly pay, direct into your account every Friday
· Flexible working hours to suite you
· Refer a friend scheme
· 24/7 support
· free DBS AND UNIFORM, TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
· Be part of OneTeam of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers
If you have experience working in care as an agency Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker then we would love to hear call Kristel 07436795030
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.04 to £14.50 /hour