NUA CONSULTING LTD - OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced office administrator to join a well established independent consultancy firm in Northampton.
NUA consulting Ltd require a zealous candidate for the above role.
About the Role:
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
About the Candidate:
- Administrative experience with enthutiaism
- Preferable a knowledge of office organisation
- Professional in appearance & approach to work
- Highly motivated
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. NUA consulting is a company with equal opportunities.