If you care about others less fortunate than yourself, are able to drive and available to work either 1 weekend day per week or alternate weekends, CALL US!
We are looking for caring, inspirational and enthusiastic people to help us support vulnerable adults with all aspects of daily living.
- This vacancy is based in Wellingborough, Kettering & lower East Northants (Northamptonshire region).
- Pay rate is £8.30 weekdays and £9.50 weekends & bank holidays
- Applicants need to have a full driving license, a car available for work (as is community based visiting customers homes) and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
- You will also be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Non UK applicants will also need a translated police check report from their home country.
- No experience as a carer is necessary as full in-house training is provided with ongoing support from the supervisory team throughout your employment in addition to progression and development within the company.
If you enjoy a challenge with every day that's different that helping others to not only manage their day, call us about our vacancy 01933 271664 or email: Wellingborough@bluebirdcare.co.uk