We are currently recruiting for the following roles in the Sussex Area;
(Minimum of six months experience required)
- Senior Healthcare assistant
- Healthcare assistant
- Support Worker
As a naturally caring and compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every service user you encounter.
Daily tasks may include;
- Personal care including washing and dressing.
- Meal times.
- Assisting clients to participate in their favourite activities.
- Meeting with relatives and friends of clients.
It would be an advantage for you to have access to your own vehicle for this role however it is not a essential as transport is provided.
Onpoint Care Recruitment Benefits:
- Salary of up to £11.00/hr including holiday pay.
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours.
- FREE transport or mileage allowance paid.
- Ongoing training and development available.
- Recommend a Friend scheme.
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team.