Dorking RH5 6DA
£8,815 - £9,863 pro rata
20 hours per week
Our client is an environmental education charity, providing informative and enjoyable opportunities for all ages. They use the environment to inspire, touching the hearts and minds of people through courses at their network of learning locations.
The charity is currently recruiting for a part time Administrator to join their team based at Juniper Hall in Dorking.
Administrator Position Summary
As Administrator, you will be ensuring a proactive and professional administrative support service is delivered to both external customers and internal colleagues and teams.
You will be the first point of contact for customers telephoning and emailing the learning location. This will involve duties such as handling enquiries, taking and processing course bookings, maintaining and updating the bookings database.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, to include English & Maths, or appropriate vocational experience
- Experience working in an Administrative role with excellent administrative skills
- Experience of interacting with customers, especially by telephone and email
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Professional and articulate telephone manner
- Highly organised with the ability to focus and stay on task in a busy office environment or when working alone
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this Administrator job then we would like to hear from you.
To be considered for this superb opportunity click 'apply'. You will be redirected to our client's website where you will need to complete their application form.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960440238