New Business Account Manager
As the Mid Market New Business Account Manager you will consistently achieve defined sales and margin targets, through winning and implementing new accounts. Working autonomously to building up a new business pipeline within your territory working alongside other Account Managers to effectively secure and handover new accounts.Package description
Salary up to £39,000 with an OTE of £55,000, plus a company car, pension scheme & private healthcare covering Central and South East London.Ideal candidate
he Mid Market New Business Account Manager Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Achieve weekly and monthly activity targets agreed as part of the Mid Market New Business strategy.
- Develop and manage a defined list of prospects, converting to hot prospects in line with the minimum targets set.
- Consistently win a targeted number of new customers worthy of Mid Market or Contract status within a defined prospect area.
- Responsibility for the implementation and set up of new accounts with a view of increasing the customers spend by product penetration and gross profit for the initial management of the account.
- Specific focus on all administrative tasks, ensuring all information is correct and reported efficiently.
- Working alongside existing business colleagues with new business proposals and contract handovers, where relevant.
If you have the following skills and feel you can make an impact as the Mid Market New Business Account Manager, please read on;
- Demonstrate and provide evidence of outstanding selling skills including a proven track record in winning new business.
- Top class communication skills that create an excellent first impression.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- The ability to create and deliver presentations across various media formats in a stimulating and professional manner.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- First class organisation and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- There is a need to be mobile and to work in different locations as required.
- You are required to hold a Full valid Driving Licence.
As our Mid Market New Business Account Manager you can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for an ethical business that is service driven and forward thinking.About the company
We are one of the world’s leading providers of Workplace Solutions, providing a ‘one stop shop’ solution for businesses across all sectors. We have an opportunity for a Mid Market New Business Account Manager to join our ever-successful Sales Division, working across a set region to target SME to Corporate Account sized businesses.