Night Awake Project Worker
Are you looking for your next opportunity to be a Night Awake Project Worker?
Do you relate well to people of any background? This could be the role you have been waiting for!
Langley House Trust has an opportunity for a Night Awake Project Worker to join our team in Bradford on a full time basis working a minimum of 40 hours per week (some of which will be unsocial). We are offering a salary of £17,223 per annum
As our Night Awake Project Worker you will assist in the delivery of a stable and effective programme through the efficient delivery of the day-to-day service; within set budgets and to the agreed levels of quality as defined within the Langley House Trust Business Plan, Quality Assurance Strategy and Key Performance Indicators by ensuring that the security of the project and its surroundings is maintained and to provide support for Service Clients as necessary.
Responsibilities of our Night Awake Project Worker include:
- Take an active role in the assessment and management of risk including the operation of physical and situational security measures
- Ensure that daily log sheets are maintained and that all relevant information is recorded and shared
- Welcome visitors to the project ensuring that they do not place themselves or others at risk
- Regularly fully utilise the Trust ‘Service User File’ with designated service clients to ensure that they are supported and empowered to achieve appropriate outcomes
- Provide support and guidance to other workers to assist them in the safe delivery of the service
- Take a full part in the project rota
- Ensure that all medication within the project is managed in line with Trust policy and procedures
- Ensure that service clients are able to participate as fully as possible in the life of the project
- Support Service User Inclusion and Training representatives so that they are equipped to reflect the views of other service clients at meetings
- Promote and support service user involvement
- Supervise and monitor the behaviour of service clients and to ensure that service clients comply with any statutory order, tenancy or house rules and to report deviations to your line manager
- Take an active part in team meetings
If you are in harmony with the Christian ethos of our organisation and wish to join our team as our Night Awake Project Worker please click ‘Apply’ now!
Closing Date: 22nd April 2018
We reserve the right to close earlier if we receive sufficient applicants. No Agencies or C.V’s
Please note that a satisfactory DBS check is required for all appointments within the Trust and that job offers will be subject to the Trust receiving satisfactory evidence of the successful applicant’s right to work in the UK.