Chemistry (IB) tutors & teachers
"Dear Tutor, Our daughter is preparing for HL IB chemistry this May. She is quite a conscientious worker but we think she would like some guidance with her revision. She is a boarder so she's only home every 3 weeks or so. She also has a twin brother, also a boarder, who is doing A level chemistry (EDUQAS formerly WJEC board). He may need some help with his preparation. We live in Barking. would you be able to come to us for lessons? They return to school on the 16th of April. Do you think you'll be able to have any lessons before then? Kind regards Sharon "
Requested by Sharon W in IG11 7QP
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)