Geography (GCSE) tutors & teachers
"A slightly unusual request. I have a group or Italian Students staying in St Albans 16th to 19th April and they are looking for Geography Lessons to run alongside their English Language Programme - IGCSE Level It is a group of 28 to be split into 2 classes of 14 - we can either have one teacher covering 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon or two teachers doing 3 hours in the morning. Residential Positions are available Thanks Rupert "
Requested by Rupert B in AL3
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)