Maths (Primary) tutors & teachers
"Hi, I'm looking for a Maths (Primary) tutor...for my 10 yr old daughter she is struggling with her maths and is currently below where she should be for her age, i work and when I come home she is asleep so don't have time to spend with her, I am looking for a tutor for 2 days a week If possible, I also have. 4 yr old son who I think could benefit from tutoring maybe once a week, could you let me know if you are available and the prices much thanks Tanya "
Requested by Tanya H in Se155uw
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)