Office Administrator - Part time
Venue Seekers Ltd
We are a specialist hotel booking agent based in the centre of Ashby de la Zouch and currently recruiting for a part time Officer Administrator to join our busy office. The role is based on 25 hours; -1130-1730 Mon & Tues, 0900-1730 Wed & 0900-1700 Fri.
Overview of duties
The role is to support the Accounts functions in the process of invoicing, reconciliation and ensuring relevant paperwork is required along with general office administration. Specific duties as follows:
- Integral part in the regular reviews of office procedures and assist in implementing new systems if required.
- Chase, collate and file copies of purchase Invoices
- Agreement of “supplier” statements and payment of such.
- Reconcile invoices to ensure correct charges have been applied.
- Responsible for chasing overdue accounts in accordance with agreed payment terms.
- Administration of proposals, contracts and confirmations when necessary
- Track stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- General office duties to include filing, database management and reconciliations.
- Light cleaning duties are required within the office to ensure safe working practices.
Required attributes for this position
- Confident individual with proven organisational skills. Familiarity with previous administration roles and basic accounting principles advantageous.
- Conscientious with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience and working knowledge of IT is required including Excel
- Ability to prioritise workload under pressure and multi-task.
- An excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a variety of people and clients.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients and can demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- A demonstrated mature attitude with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Motivated and forward thinking. Capable of adhering to strict time deadlines
Holidays - 28 days per year including all public holidays, pro rata
Please email your CV to *******************************
* No Agencies please *
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960497622