We are a luxury tour operator, specialising in the creation of luxury tailor-made itineraries to some of the worlds’ most luxurious destination spas and resorts.
As part of the Cleveland Travel Group, Healing Holidays is all about health and wellbeing, perfectly matching different programmes for different, and sometimes very specific problems. It is a very niche market and we are proud to be one of the leaders in this field. This brand has grown dramatically over the last year and it has now become necessary for us to expand our small team.
We seek an experienced, Luxury Tailor Made Consultant to join our small and friendly office selling wellbeing holidays to the finest destination spas and resorts. You will ideally come from an independent travel background with some CRS knowledge essential.
You will have excellent, bespoke tailor-made travel experience with a vested interest in wellness and wellbeing. You should have experience working in a small company and have the ability to deal with a booking from enquiry through to final documentation. Presentation, communication (verbal and written), attention to detail, sales skills and destination knowledge are very important to us and our clients. As the role involves advising clients on wellness and wellbeing, is it essential that you have an interest in this field, training will be given.
You should be able to work on your own initiative without the need for constant supervision, flexibility and the ability to think outside the box is essential.
Luxury Tailor Made Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer enquiries by phone and email.
- Use your own previous experience, destination and wellness knowledge to establish the clients’ requirements so as to recommend the correct programme for their needs.
- Use Amadeus to book flights and make any necessary amendments.
- Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, private charters, hotels, car hire and more.
- Ensuring that the correct documentation e.g. an invoice is sent to the customer and payment is collected.
Luxury Tailor Made Consultant required experience:
- Previous reservations experience within a small, independent operator is highly desirable.
- Excellent destination knowledge of Asia and at least another two continents
- Good knowledge of wellbeing and destination spas.
- Previous experience of native CRS Amadeus is essential.
- Knowledge of Dolphin system beneficial.
- Pleasant & professional telephone manner.
- Effective Sales skills.
- Ability to read contracts, for both hotels and airlines.
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Windows applications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Administrative skills.
Work Pattern: The position is based on a 37.5 hour working week - typically Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm plus the odd Saturday (10am-2pm, average of one shift every five weeks).
Flexibility will be required to cover busy times & events.
Salary: OTE £28,000-£36,000 DOE (Basic + Commission)
Due to the number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Why work for Cleveland Travel Group?
*World's Best Spa & Wellness Tour Operator - World Spa Awards 2017
*Best Specialist Tour Operator (Nominated) - The Times Travel Awards 2017
*Favourite Specialist Tour Operator – Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Awards 2016
*Multiple Benefits: Travel Discounts, Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
*Educationals & Familiarisation Trips.
*Friendly & Approachable Environment.
*Company Summer & Christmas Parties.