Support Workers - Bristol - Full and Part Time
Full Time and Flexible Part Time Hours Available.
Come and work for one of Bristol's most friendly, well organised, down to earth and proactive support team, where the service user is at the heart of everything they do.
Our client is passionate about providing outstanding person centered support to each of their service users and has a fantastic reputation in the area.
They are looking for support workers who are experienced, proactive, motivated and dedicated individuals to join the friendly team.
Must be car driver with own car.
Our client supports adults with disabilities in the community.
The right candidates
- Must be dedicated, reliable and flexible
- Committed to improving the lives of the people they support
- Must be able to demonstrate a genuine desire to support people achieving their goals
- 6 months experience in supporting people with Learning Disabilities, Visually Impaired, or Physically Disabled
- Must be motivated to actively engage with community activities.
Benefits of working with our client
- They support their staff to achieve their best
- Rewards for outstanding employees
- Fantastic support and career development
- Competitive rates
- Learning and development opportunities
- On-going paid training to keep you working to your full potential and beyond, and to enable you to provide the fantastic standard of care that our client is known for.
If you are as passionate as our client is about making a difference please apply online today.
Job Type: Full or Part Time
Salary: £8.20 to £8.45 /hour
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80865320