Business Development Officer - Shipley College
Shipley College is situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Saltaire and is committed to high standards, encouraging staff and students to do their best and to aim high. Shipley College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. The Role: We are seeking to appoint a Business Development Officer to join the Business Development Team, working predominantly on the recruitment and selection of Apprentices for our employers within the local area and across Bradford and district. The applicant will work within the team liaising closely with both small and large employers, to recruit their future workforce.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can build up relationships with our employers
- Has excellent, professional communication skills
- Will be able to offer a high standard of service to clients from a range of backgrounds
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Can use various IT systems/CRM
The post is to cover maternity leave starting May 2018 to July 2019.