Administrator - Flexible
Administrator - Pride Park
Evening shifts – 3pm – 10pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s leading property specialists in the vital role of Administrator. We are looking for a strong administrator with an eye for detail who will add value by enhancing the service provided to the branch network, our tenants and landlords.
About the role
Providing efficient administrative support to Lettings, our branches and customers. The goal is to ensure individual and team targets are met in relation to productivity, efficiency and revenue generation. Complete full administrator duties in relation to lettings, including smooth tenancy progression, move management and the renewal process. You will need to maintain a professional approach to staff and our customers whilst being compliant with company policy. Optimize individual and team ancillary sales in line with business objectives. Maintain a smooth and adequate flow of information and reporting to facilitate other business operations. Keeping cohesive working relationships with central operations, the branch and area network
- Strong work ethic, can-do attitude and a passion for exceeding expectations
- Huge motivation to deliver the highest quality administration experience to our landlords and tenants.
- Experience in administration and demonstrable experience in achieving targets and goals
- Be articulate and well-spoken and able to produce accurate written work
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- A team player
- The ability to embrace change and grow with the business
In return, we offer a competitive salary package, full induction and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
The closing date should be treated as a guide and we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment!