Financial Advisor - UK Wide
Location - Office based in Birmingham, any location considered
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 OTE per annum
Self Employed status - Full or Part time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join, an established and respected independent financial advice practice. Providing specialist advice onsite to the dental profession, you will be supported to ensure Dental Surgeons receive an ongoing Financial Planning experience.
Due to growth the Company are currently seeking a number of experienced and self-motivated individuals to join their existing team on an employed or self-employed basis. Money4dentists has an established client base and excellent inbound referrals and leads. The client base is predominantly Midlands and Greater London.
Responsibilities of the Financial Advisor:
- To provide independent protection, investment and pension financial advice on an ongoing basis to clients.
- To gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- To work alongside a team of Administrators and Paraplanners to make suitable recommendations to clients, ensuring they are treated fairly at all time.
- To ensure the level of service and all supporting documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner, in line with the firm's Training & Competence scheme.
- To maintain Competent Adviser Status as defined by the FCA and firm.
- To keep up to date with new products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
Requirements of the Financial Advisor:
- You will be Diploma qualified / QCF Level 4, with Competent Adviser Status
- Must have experience as a financial adviser.
- Able to build and forge strong relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Numerical understanding.
- Ability to provide simple explanations.
- Report writing, with the ability to explain financial terminology in plain English.
- Organised and effective time management.
- Effective diary management - in the main appointments will be during the working day, with a number of appointments prior to or following surgery hours.
You'll benefit from an excellent salary, with full support in your role and an expectation to develop yourself.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Financial Advisor role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960394786