An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Assistant to join a well established family run nursery in Hull. Working on a on a part-time permanent basis, you will provide year-round high-quality care and development for children from 3 months to 5 years.
As you may be required to rotate teaching rooms, you will be comfortable working with children of all ages.
- Assist the team in providing care and support to children during outside play time, lunch time, toileting and sleeping
- Work under the direction of the Room Leader and be responsible to the Nursery Managers
- Carry out cleaning, tidying and setting up tasks in the classroom and dining room
- Where required, provide support to children with additional needs, following their individual support plan
- Good communication skills with children, their families and colleagues
- A commitment that the happiness and welfare of the children are at the centre of everything
- A positive, team working attitude and willingness to keep up to date
- Commitment to following policies and procedures
- Desirable – Level 3 (or higher) qualification in Childcare and Education
- Salary from £14,120 to £15,620, based on experience and childcare qualification.
- Interest-free salary advances
- Continuous professional development
- Free parking & uniform.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an Enhanced DBS check, provide two satisfactory references and where applicable, ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £14,120 to £15,620.
- Requirements : Good experience of working with children within the EYFS Good communication skills with children
- Team working attitude and willingness to keep up to date Commitment to following policies and procedures
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960435293