Head of PPE Sales - Corporate Business
We are looking for a dynamic leader who has the expertise and knowledge to manage and drive forward a team of BDM’s within the Corporate Business sector.
The salary package is up to £50,000 (doe) with additional bonus of £15k+, car or travel allowance and corporate benefits package.
Lyreco provides an end-to-end solution for all your workplace and business needs. This role has been created to support and increase our growth plans through the PPE category, as part of wider expansion plans across the business.
Your primary objective will be to effectively motivate, develop and organise a team approximately 5 BDM’s to achieve sales growth via the PPE channel, partnering with the Corporate Sales Division and customers to achieve this.
We are looking for an influential leader that performs best within a matrix management and structured environment. You will be responsible for the overall team performance against the sales and financial targets for the corporate PPE category. You will achieve this through the effective management of the team and implementing plans to support and achieve your business area objectives.
The position works with key business stakeholders to ensure that targets and objectives are aligned and on track. In addition, being a point of expertise and having an extensive knowledge of the PPE sector and competitive landscape will be a key expectation.
You will be remotely managing the sales team, so will need to be methodical and organised to carry out monthly team training meetings, 121’s and complete management administration accordingly.
- A natural leader, who engages and influences others effectively.
- Demonstrates pride and professionalism to achieve goals and hit targets.
- A collaborative and direct approach to leading and directing a business area towards growth.
- Ability to lead and motivate people within a target driven environment.
Experience & skill set:-
- Experience of managing and leading people, preferably within a business development environment and dealing with corporate level business.
- Ideally, you will have a good understanding of the PPE marketplace and the competitive landscape.
- A full understanding of the principles of ‘people management’.
- A proven ability to sell through a “channel-sell through” model and full understanding of the business development process.