Find your way into work, training or volunteering
Looking for a new start? Come on in!
Find YOUR way into work, training or volunteering
Access to part-time and full-time job vacancies
75% of delegates progress into work, training or volunteering
If you're looking for a new job, a better job, your first step or your way back into the world of work, here's your chance. If you're in East London , whatever your age, qualifications, skills and experience, Transform & Achieve gives you the support and confidence you need to take your life and career in a new direction. The programme runs for two days a week over six weeks (24th April - 30th May 2018) and is FREE plus you get your travel and lunch expenses paid.
* Fast-track access to live job vacancies
* Support from your own dedicated job placement expert
* Back-to-work grant up to £200 on completion of programme
* One-to-one performance, nutrition and fitness coaching
* FREE personal styling and help with choosing outfits for interviews
* A personal reference to add to your CV when you complete the programme
Get a boost, get connected, get hired!
To find out more, or reserve your space, call Kemi Dania free or email - click the apply button below to show our telephone number or send us an email.
WHERE:- The Reach Community Hub, 11 Oliphant Street, E14 0FZ
Nearest DLR:- All Saints
WHEN:- 12th, 13th & 17th April