CQC Registered Manager
- To ensure the day-to-day operation of the Home Care Service business, involving direct line management for a team of Home Care Workers.
- To fulfill the registration requirements and performance standards required by CQC (Care Quality Commission) for Registered Manager
- To ensure the delivery of high standard Care services for clients / Service user in parameters set by national minimum Care Standard for Domiciliary care, CQC, and Indecare
- To ensure quality, high standards and best practice are maintained
- To ensure the support, development, and management of support staff
- To ensure and promote a learning culture
- To ensure systems are developed, set up and maintained to support service delivery
- To ensure compliance with CQC and Care standard act requirements
- To ensure all Indecare policies and procedures are implemented, adhered to and complied with.
- To ensure that all records are maintained and data collected to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the service in line with Indecare and a contractual requirement.
- To manage the Home Care Service within budgeted targets.
- To participate as required in the multi-disciplinary assessment of client needs and the subsequent planning of Client Care.
- To define special care needs to be based upon identification of specific clinical problems, and to monitor and review as appropriate.
- To liaise as needed with external professional care organizations (CPNs, chiropodists, GPs and other nursing professionals) in respect of developing a total package of care for a client.
- Manage effective local relationships with commissioning authorities, partner agencies, client and carer groups and other local organisations and key stakeholders
- To report to the Operations Manager / Director on a monthly basis on activity levels and outcomes for clients
- To participate in staff development, training and performance appraisals.
- To comply with all Policies of Indecare, as appropriate.
- To provide written reports of all complaints, accidents, incidents and untoward events in accordance with written Policies.
- To keep abreast of all new developments in Health Care, and of the philosophies and policies of the Contracting Authority, and to communicate the same to the staff of Indecare, modifying Policies as needed.
- Act in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998
- Ensure that procedures on confidentiality are followed
- To ensure that the day-to-day Care Services are operated in accordance with the latest Health & Safety legislation.
- To conform to the U.K.H.C.A. Code of Professional Conduct in relation to the operation of the Home Care Service.
- Ensure effective incident and critical incident reporting
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety law
- To participate in Staff, Team and Quality Management Review Meetings as directed by the Proprietor
- To hold the office phone & out of hour mobile phone
- Must fulfil all registration requirements whether or not specified above
- To network and Increase the company client base.
- Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support
- Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own. Strong commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
- Commitment to respecting the rights of customers at all times and to promoting their privacy, dignity, and independence throughout their lives
- Self-motivated and keen to learn. Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- An excellent time keeper and reliable
- Professional, smart appearance
- Knowledge and understanding
- Excellent understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home and the provision of homecare services in line with best practice
- Excellent understanding of the principles of high-quality person centered care and support and non-discriminatory care practice
- Good understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager and the law relating to domiciliary care services.
- Understanding of systems to maintain confidentiality in relation to customers, staff and the business
- Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to homecare services and risk management
- Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures
Experience and skills
- Excellent communication skills. Experience of building positive working relationships with people who use services and their families, staff and other health and social care professionals
- Ability to support customers with all aspects of their daily living in a manner that respects their dignity is non- judgmental and promotes their independence, choices, and privacy
- Experience of care services, risk assessment and person-centred care and support
- Ability to plan and organize workloads effectively so customers receive the services they expect
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy
- Experience of managing and developing an effective staff team including recruitment, training, supporting and supervising staff
- Ability to maintain clear written and electronic records and to follow statutory reporting procedures
- Experience of financial management desirable
- Ability to implement Indecare’s policies, procedures, and instructions
- Additional requirements
- Willingness to work flexibly and to keep knowledge and skills up to date.
- Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service formally known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Disclosure
Holding NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30000.00 /year
- manager: 2 years
Indecare is a new company which aims to be a part of a service that meets the service user's needs in a companionate manor. The organization will want to support those that are part it, from the staff to the even visitor. On top of the duties as a manager, we would want you to create an environment that natures growth and loyalty. You will be setting the standard and because it is a new venture this would be an opportunity to get into the grounds of the company and contribute your knowledge and experiences so that we are able to meet our aims.
For the successful candidates, there will be incentives put in place.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year -
This Post will be part-time then will be subjected to change.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £27,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- How many years of CQC Registered Manager in Home Care experience do you have?
- How many years of Health and Social Care experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driving License?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Secondary education?