6 month FTC - Management Accountant - Manufacturing organisation. £28,000 - £30,000 per annum pro rata
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for a part time Management Accountant for a manufacturing company based in Stonehouse. The client is looking for a candidate who can commit to a 6 month fixed term contract based on working 20 hours a week. The key duties of this role include:
- Purchasing analysis - Material, Indirect & Subcontract
- Manufacturing Order review, closure and dealing with exceptions
- Product costing - Standard & Current
- Price Estimation
- Factory Rates - Actuals analysis and budgets
- Factory Load & Capacity analysis
- Manufacturing Variance analysis - Scrap, PPV, Inventory adjustments etc
- Monthly departmental spend Reviews and cost reduction initiatives
- Inventory & Inventory Provision reduction, control and analysis
- Excess and obsolete inventory provision review and exceptions
- Inventory Revaluation review.
- Annual review and clear out of slow moving and obsolete inventory.
- Monthly Sales, BOI & Inventory expectation predictions
- Team brief production
In return for this excellent part time 6 month fixed term contract the client is looking for a candidate who: is an enthusiastic and capable new leaner who is highly analytical. The client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years finance experience within the manufacturing industry. ACCA/CIMA part qualified desired but not essential as well as being a good problem solver with excellent systems knowledge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80639550