A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious events and banqueting venue in Derby, in the capacity of Kitchen Assistant. This Venue is set in a truly beautiful location and hosts corporate events such as Training, Conferences and Weddings. You’ll be working on a part-time, permanent basis at their Banqueting Suite in Derby.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- Previous experience within food preparation
- Be customer focused
- Ideally hold a health and hygiene certificate (the company are prepared to put you through your Health and hygiene course to achieve this certificate)
You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality assistance to the Chef. The role will include preparation of refreshments and meals for all guests. You will be at the very heart of their industry, so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to make a difference in the facility.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Maintaining the kitchen, including cleaning, washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts.
- Potential waiting/ waitressing on occasions
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £8.30ph and £8.80 at weekends.
Hours of work will vary due to shifts, but is likely to include weekends and evenings.
The company also provides opportunities for career progression and excellent company benefits.
All applications for this vacancy are dealt with directly by the client and Talk Staff Recruitment act only in the capacity as of a Recruitment Advertising Partner.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles in a variety of areas including Automotive and Engineering, along with other similar commercial positions.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80740381