Physics (A-Level) tutors & teachers
"I am looking for an A level physics tutor who can help me pull up my disappointing mock D grade to at least the B I require for the university of my choice. Preferably someone who knows the AQA spec and is familiar with the physics exam techniques and revision techniques which is something I am struggling with I feel as I forget a lot of my revision the next day. Not knowing sometimes what to do to improve my grade has been a major issue for me and I need all the help I can get. I believe I am not a D or a C grade student achieving As and A* in my computer science and math mocks respectively but I feel I am missing a piece to push me to the top grades in my physics. I can usually grasps the concepts in physics fairly quickly but the it is the application I slip up on. Preferably I prefer tutors who offer free first lessons so I know if they’re the right person to guide me through my physics A level. I hope to hear from you soon Kind regards, Hussein."
Requested by Hussein J in M14 6qn
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)