Maths (A-Level) tutors & teachers
"I'm looking for a Maths KS3 tutor. I am studying Functional Skills Level Maths Level 2! I am 31 years old studying now due to poor school education! I have cerebral palsy and special needs! Should I pass my Functional Skills Level Maths Level 2 I am aiming to study GCSE in academic year September 2019! I would be most suited to someone who has background in teaching and special needs experience! My exam us fast approaching and I need a tutor as soon as possible!"
Requested by Miss Hannah W in N2 9FE
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)