Senior Schools Liaison and Events Lead - Eastleigh College
Senior Schools Liaison and Events Lead
Salary: Circa £30k
Hours: 37 per week
Eastleigh College is currently seeking a professional and autonomous individual with strategic relationship building and events experience to work with potential students and their key influencers, in order to attract new applicants to the College, in a highly challenging market.
As an enthusiastic, personable and self-motivated individual, you will enhance the reputation of the College by working closely with our feeder schools to deliver aged 14-16 provision and give guidance on aged 16-18 courses, in line with the marketing and schools liaison strategies. This will also include attendance at relevant external events and the organisation of all internal marketing events.
It would be highly desirable for you to have:
- Thrived in a fast paced, busy environment and are proactive and highly motivated.
- Experience of building thorough, meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to drive business objectives.
- Organised a variety of complex events.
- Experience of working with individuals aged 14-18.
- Experience of working in or with secondary schools, or within a learning environment, though this is not essential.
Eastleigh College is a dynamic and forward thinking employer, servicing over 22,000 students annually, across the country. Audiences range from 14 year old school pupils and FTSE 100 businesses through to a range of part-time learners.